There is no plant like this one. It can be used to improve all diseases. You can make cream out of it to apply to your skin or a tasty juice that works better than most medicine.
It has special healing properties for arthritis and type 2 diabetes.
It’s also extremely easy to grow. You hardly ever have to water it. Or if plants are not your thing, you can find its gel in every health food store.
Although aloe vera contains 99% water, the remaining 1% includes two extremely powerful healing substances. Glycoprotein stops inflammation and pain, while polysaccharides speed up cell recovery and repair.
These anti-inflammatory properties make aloe vera an excellent plant for arthritis, whether it is applied to the joints externally or consumed orally.
Preparing aloe vera is easy. Cut off one leaf, slit it open sideways, and squeeze out the gel. That’s it.
For external use, apply the gel directly to the painful area. There is no risk of side effects when it is used like this.
As a drink, add a scoop of aloe vera gel into fruit juice and mix well in a blender. Start out with a tiny scoop to see how it affects you. Some people experience a drop in blood sugar, diarrhea, and other side effects when it is used internally.
Side effects for one person can be heaven-sent results for another. A drop in blood sugar is exactly why aloe vera is considered incredible for type 2 diabetes. Again, be careful to start slowly, as this is a powerful plant.
If you don’t want to go through the hassle of growing your own aloe vera, you can find organic aloe vera gel in your local health food store.